Paul E. Harrison, MD graduated from Brigham Young University in chemistry and then the University of Southern California Medical School as a Medical Doctor. His residency training has allowed him to become experienced in skin diseases in diverse patient geographic populations in California, Texas, Ohio, Florida and Utah. He completed residencies in both Dermatology and Internal Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine and Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Harrison was a medical dermatologist at the University of Florida, College of Medicine prior to returning to his home state of Utah to begin private practice.
Dr. Harrison opened ClearSkin Dermatology and Surgery, Inc. in 1999, which has now evolved to TrueSkin Dermatology and Surgery, Inc. Dr. Harrison is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology in general dermatology and dermatologic surgery. His twenty-two (22) years of experience in dermatology and extensive training in cutting edge medical technique provide TrueSkin patients with quality care they can trust.
Dr. Harrison and his team treat all skin conditions and specialize in the following procedures, skin wellness and aging treatments.
- 1) AAD- American Academy of Dermatology – Fellow
- 2) ASMS – American Society of Mohs Surgery
- 3) ASDS – American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- 4) ACDS – American Contact Dermatitis Society
- 5) American Board of Dermatology
- 6) AMA – American Medical Association
- 7) UMA – Utah Medical Association
- 8) UDS – Utah Dermatology Society
Hospital Privileges / Affiliations:
- 1) AltaView Hospital
- 2) LDS Hospital
- 3) Intermountain Medical Center (IMC)
- 4) Riverton Hospital
- 5) St. Mark’s Hospital